- Raised and inspected to find only minimal oil seepage, oil filter is tight. Found the drip he saw is coolant. Topped off and pressure tested cooling system to find that coolant is dripping from the weep hole of the water pump. Recommend replacing water pump.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated – [Includes: R&I Timing Chain.]
- R&R Spark Plugs and Ignition Coil Boots
- Change engine oil & filter, check fluid levels, set tire pressures, check lights, check wipers, grease suspension where applicable.
- Reset maintenance reminder light.
- Road tested, but could not duplicate customer's complaint. Raised and inspected all steering and suspension components to find no issues. Front brakes are wearing evenly and have minor rust lips forming. Find no structural or safety concerns at this time.
- Degrease Engine Bay & Underbody – (includes test drive and reinspect following repairs)
Greg E. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/27/2023