CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-10T21:59:19+00:002013 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-10T21:59:19+00:00
- Evacuated system to find it is only holding .8lbs of 1.4lb full charge. Topped off system and added leak tracing dye. Cabin air filter is also badly plugged, recommend replacing cabin air filter as well.
- Scanned and found catalytic converter codes stored (as there was before) as well as a misfire code present. Verified fuel and spark supplied to cylinder #2. Performed compression test to find compression marginally low, but within OEM specs. Found that the porcelain of the spark plug was broken. Replaced spark plug, cleared misfire data, and test drove to find that the car runs and drives well. Also found that the air intake tube from the airbox to the throttle body is torn and must be replaced as well.
- Both front tires are more worn than the rears….suspect lack of tire rotations to be the cause. Inspected steering and suspension components to find no issues at this time. Front end may be mildly out of alignment, recommend four new tires and a suspension alignment prior to winter.
- Removed and replaced timing belt and component kit.
- Removed and replaced water pump.
- Removed and replaced dirty, plugged cabin air filter.
- AIR INTAKE TUBE – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
Kris A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/9/2022