2016 Buick RegalCRM Mitchell1 2022-09-19T21:58:43+00:00
- Misfire on cylinder #3 causing the check engine light and limp mode, recommend a tune – up as vehicle is near 100,000 miles. It is also recommended to perform a transmission fluid exchange at this time.
- Towing by Osceola Towing
- Complete transmission fluid exchange, run vehicle to full temperature, test drive, and recheck fluid level and condition.
- Removed and replaced ignition coil for cylinder #3.
- Removed and replaced all four spark plugs.
- Performed two step foam decarbonizer and clean sweep process to clean the fuel induction system and upper engine of excess carbon build up.
- Front two tires have low tread life remaining, recommend two new tires before winter. Fluid levels and tire pressures are good at this time. Following repairs, the car runs and drives well.
Lynda B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2022