- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – (Includes time to clean & protect corroded terminals)
- Change engine oil & filter, check fluid levels, check lights, check wipers, grease suspension where applicable. Rotate tires, set pressures, and hand torque lug nuts.
- CLEAN & LUBE – Calipers and pads
- Courtesy Inspection — Call Kathy with anything else needed/recommended
- Have a leak at the valve stem, valve stem is aluminum.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 6 mm ) Rear ( 10mm ). Calipers and guide pins are a little sticky could be reason for squeak.
- Reset oil life monitor and TPMS systems after service and tire rotation.
Kathy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2020