- TIMING CHAIN – Remove and Replace – FWD All 3 Chains – [Includes: Recover, Evacuate and Recharge Air Conditioning System. DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: R and I Camshaft Sprocket and adjust ignition timing (where applicable).]
- Change engine oil and filter, check fluid levels, set tire pressures, check lights, check wipers, grease suspension where applicable.
- Reset maintenance reminder light.
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- OUTPUT SHAFT SEAL – Remove and Replace – FWD At Transaxle,Both
- RIGHT REAR UPPER CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Upper,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel. Computerized alignment for vehicles with independent rear axles.
Mark P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2019