- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- Change engine oil & filter, check fluid levels, set tire pressures, check lights, check wipers, grease suspension where applicable.
- Diag. belt that is squealing
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( mm ) Rear ( mm ).
- Removed and replaced front and rear brake pads, rotors, and hardware. Hand torqued all fasteners and test drove to ensure repairs.
- Reset maintenance reminder light.
TYLER N. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/6/2020