- Change engine oil & filter, check fluid levels, set tire pressures, check lights, check wipers, grease suspension where applicable.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 3 mm ) Rear ( New mm ). Rear brake are in excellent condition, fronts are getting thin and rusty
- Removed and inspected serpentine belt and all pulleys. All pulleys, bearings, and components are in good condition. Serpentine belt shows mild glazing. Recommend replacing the belt, which will be covered under manufacturer's warranty. Thank you.
- Reset maintenance reminder light.
Mike B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2020